[access-uk] Re: good site for memory

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:20:51 +0100

Ah, yes, I see - they are quite a bit more expensive!

I suppose as an alternative, you could buy 4 8Gb micro SDHC cards at
£12.50 (play.com and others), meaning £50 for 32Gb, and if you lose
one you haven't lost everything.

Even 8Gb is a helluva lot of audio, though. What's everyone listening
to requiring 32Gb? That must be enough to store all the audio books
from Audible!

>>> www.mobymemory.co.uk.