[access-uk] Re: good news from RNIB

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:56:04 -0000

Hi Derek,

There's certainly no way I would be willing to pay RNIB by direct debit. I've had a couple of problems with this sort of payment in the past and don't intend to be caught out again. I just knew there had to be a catch.

Robert.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>