[access-uk] gomusic.ru website

  • From: Andrew Summers <asummers14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:20:30 +0100 (BST)

Hello all,
Does any one know if gomusic.ru is an legal website or
not?
This is the website address:
http://www.gomusic.ru/default.aspx
This is the copyrights for it as well.
Cooperation between GoMusic.ru and Copyright Holders:

All phonograms on GoMusic.Ru are placed in accordance
with:
list of 1 items
? Noncommercial Partnership "Federation of Authors and
Rightsholders for Collective Management of Copyright
in Interactive Regime"
Can any one tell me and let me know please
Thank you

Andrew

To subscribe to my CALIBREBooks list send a blank email to
CALIBREBooks-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx