[access-uk] Re: gold wave help

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 22:01:29 +0100

Hi Terry - How do you know when to release the control right arrow key
combination? I start the track playing, use F7 to pause where I want to split
the file, hold down CTRL right arrow, then do the trim, but find it has trimmed
off beyond where I had paused the track! I also tried holding down the CTRL
key, and just tapping right arrow once, but this didn't go far enough in to the
file! -

Andy