[access-uk] Re: gmail accounts with apex

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 20:59:44 +0100

Hello,
Do you have an active connection? Did you type everything in computer braille?
And you have filled out all the other fields, too? If so, is POP3 enabled on
the gmail itself?

From: julie rodaway <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 1 April 2015 8:08 pm

Yes please, could you give me the settings.

Thank you.

From: julie rodaway <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 1 April 2015 7:49 pm
Subject: [access-uk] gmail accounts with apex

Hi

I'm trying to add my gmail account to apex and have trouble finding
the
correct gmail settings, i.e. pop, smtp and port settings.

Does anybody know what I should be entering in the Apex?

Thanks, Julie.

** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx“subject=unsubscribe]
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx“subject=faq]

Sent from the Braille Sense