[access-uk] Re: gmail accounts with apex

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 20:30:36 +0100

Hello,
Here they are. Note: for the 3 questions, answer y, all 3 times. Pop.gmail.com
smtp.gmail.com
995
465
The 995 is pop, and 465 is the SMTP number.

From: julie rodaway <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 1 April 2015 7:49 pm
Subject: [access-uk] gmail accounts with apex

Hi

I'm trying to add my gmail account to apex and have trouble finding the
correct gmail settings, i.e. pop, smtp and port settings.

Does anybody know what I should be entering in the Apex?

Thanks, Julie.

** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx“subject=unsubscribe]
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx“subject=faq]

Sent from the Braille Sense