[access-uk] Re: giveawayofthedayToday's Giveaway

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:45:17 -0000

Hi Carol.

Yes, I see that, but in order to really benefit from TextAloud, you need to have a decent Sapi voice installed. I know jaws 10 comes with access to the nuance range of voices, but aren't they only usable with jaws?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 10:37 AM
Subject: [access-uk] giveawayofthedayToday's Giveaway

Hi,

Just looked on

www.giveawayoftheday.com

and discovered that today's is "Text Aloud2." I'm sure this will interest some people!

I don't even have Text Aloud 1 but would be interested how folk get on with this.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx