[access-uk] Re: give away of the day - pdf conversion tool

  • From: Adrian Higginbotham <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:44:44 +0000

I haven't seen the site before today, just saw this bit of software
mentioned on another list although it seems  it maybe isn't easy to use
it might be a good tool to suggest to others if you need something
converting on your behalf.

Adrian Higginbotham,

Manager, Leading edge research

Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/

BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ