[access-uk] Re: getting to your league

  • From: Edward Green <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 19:48:38 +0100

Hi John,

Have you joined the league yet or do you need to do that first?

You should have a link that says ‘leagues’, and if you need to join, you should
have a create/join league option when you click it. I’m already in my league,
but I seem to remember you need to select whether it’s a public or a private
league. You select private, and enter the details.

If you’ve already joined the league, you should just need to click on ‘leagues’.

Cheers,

Ed

On 11 Aug 2015, at 19:39, john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi ed woder if you're on the list tonight
do you know of a way of how to get to your league on the football site i do
no the pin number but cannot see how to get in to the league. thanks