[access-uk] Re: getting rid of windows messenger

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 12:20:21 -0000

Hi

One way I've found is while in outlook go to view and cursor down to layout and untick the box called contacts. This removes the address book list from showing under the email folers but that doesn't really matter.

You also have to go to tools and options and under the genral tab unchekc the box that automatically logs you onto messanger.

And if you haven't already uncheck the box in messanger options that allow it to start up.

Thats should get rid of the pesky bugger.

Darren - The Brummy Woodworker

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barrie Moxon" <barrie.moxon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>