[access-uk] Re: getting rid of trojan horse

  • From: leverclinic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 18:46:00 +0100

Hi Keith, unfortunately to use this you must have Agnitum Outpost Pro firewall
installed and running.  An add on from them is Tauscan.
Both programmes are Jaws friendly, simple to operate but also provides
sophisticated functions and costs around £50.

Tauscan scans for and eliminates trojans after which it sits in the background
preventing them invading your system.

www.agnitum.co.uk

Deon