[access-uk] getting rid of trojan horse

  • From: "Keith Barrett" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:15:23 +0100

Hi,

AVG has detected the trojan horse  virus on my system.

It describes it as the trojan horse small downloader.  It states that it is an
embedded object.

According to the test results, the file is not deleted, removed or healed
and if I run the check again, it is still present.

When I look at the test result, there does not seem to be a way to
remove it.  So, how do I get rid of this?

Thanks

Keith

- -

Keith Barrett