[access-uk] Re: getting off the list

  • From: "Andy Leigh" <andrew_leigh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 17:56:35 +0100

Hi George

Thanks. That's much appreciated.

regards

Andy Leigh

Pathways Personal Life Coaching
Tel:0114 2486554/0845 6444486
www.pathwayscoaching.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of George Bell
Sent: 31 May 2004 16:46
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: getting off the list

Hi All,

I'm not making excuses, but it appears that Steve Hyde-Dryden, who
manages the list (or who at least has the freelist passwords) is
uncontactable.  I'm sure there is a very good reason for this, as this
is most unlike Steve.

Several of us are trying to contact him, but if all else fails, since we
have two or three lists with freelists already, I try to call them
tomorrow if we don't hear anything before.

Sincere apologies to those who are getting unwanted messages.  Please
bear with us a while longer.  It's no consolation I know, but now might
be a good time to learn about e-mail filters and blocking addresses.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd., U.K.=20