[access-uk] Re: getting off the list

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 17:30:10 +0100

Hi,

I am aranging a temporary measure which will get people off the list who
requested it here - they will receive a message from Freelists, which
they need to action.  I have so far sent this message to two people -
you will know whether you have received a message, and you need to reply
to it.  If anyone else wants this, please let me know by personal email.
This is only a temporary measure until the moderator is available again,
but will solve the problems of those who are vocal about wanting to be
removed.

I had to be very careful how I wrote this, since Freelists keep thinking
I want to remove myself from the list!!

Andrew.