[access-uk] Re: getting a talking book out of a dead machine?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 22:24:09 -0000

With many CD/DVD drives, there is a really tiny hole in the
front panel into which one can insert something like a
straightened out paper clip.  Insert the clip into the hole,
push gently, and it will spring the tray out.

The chances are that you will not even feel the hole, and
even a sighted person may find it difficult to locate.  But
having looked at 5 drives round the system here at home,
they all have this.

George.

                        From: goshawk