[access-uk] Re: get windows 10 app and tray icon

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 19:01:17 +0100

no idea what to do in that instance, I have spotted a number of people making the same comment about the4"giet windows update" icon disapearing,

I'll have a shuftie around and see if MS are aware of that happneing and what their stance is.
On 30/07/2015 17:54, Whizza wrote:

Hi,
My Get Windows Ten icon seems to have disappeared. It was there yesterday but no more. Do I actually need to get it back or will I just be notified of the update when it's ready anyway?
Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Sandra.