[access-uk] Re: further to my tiscali problems

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 17:09:39 -0000

This is the info I have from Tiscali.  I have taken out my personal details,
but the rest might be of use.

Connection Settings

Table with 2 columns and 48 rows
Your Account Details - please print a copy of this page and keep in a safe
place

Customer Login Details
Dial up Username
Dial up Password
Dial up number
08456614681

It is essential that the dial up telephone number above is entered
correctly. Tiscali accepts no responsibility for other dial up numbers
entered which
result in additional call fees.

Customer Account Details
Customer Account Code
Customer Account Password

Email / Outlook Express Settings
Email Address
Password
Webmail
webmail.tiscali.co.uk
Outgoing mail server
smtp.tiscali.co.uk
Incoming mail server
pop.tiscali.co.uk
IMAP server
imap.tiscali.co.uk

Web space settings
Webspace Username
Webspace Password
FTP server
myweb.tiscali.co.uk

Newsgroup Settings
News server
news.tiscali.co.uk

Gaming Settings
DNS Server 1
212.74.112.66
DNS Server 2
212.74.112.67

WAP Dial up Settings (access the Internet through your mobile telephone)
WAP Homepage
http://www.tiscali-mobile.co.uk
Connection Type
Continuous