[access-uk] Re: full screen command prompt window

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:52:17 +0100

Cheers, Tristram.

I am using Hal 6 and it seems to lock up speech on the window regardless of
how I try running the program.  It is an old dos dive decompression planning
program and uses the old hurcules video driver.  Even bypassing this it
locks the window up.  Looks like I will have to get a different planning
program.  Thanks anyway.

Mark Threadgold