[access-uk] Re: french and spanish learning question

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:26:04 +0100

Hello Austen -

Here are some resources for you:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

This is good for word and phrase translation between languages, including French and Spanish.

http://spanish.about.com/od/spanishfortravelers/a/directions.htm

This has links to learning and courses.

My favourite resource however, has been to buy the Paul Noble titles from

www.audible.co.uk

I haven't used his French course, but do have his 3 Spanish courses, and have found them excellent.

Good luck, and hope that helps a bit -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "austin pinto" <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx> To: "accessindia" <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 8:57 AM
Subject: [access-uk] french and spanish learning question

Hi all I want to learn French and Spanish are there any websites that
can teach me online? the teaching can be using text and audio or only
text or is there any spanish or french to english dictionary?

--
austin pinto
email austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx

join me on google +