[access-uk] Re: freeview signal

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 16:29:58 +0000

Hi Wil

Are you using the goodmans box, I have one nad the audio description breaks up but on my netgem box all is perfect. I've had problems with the goodmans since I got it, very poor.

Martin
Mike Cassidy recently said:-

Hi,

Out on the east coast here the signals are not very good at present, since
the re-tune in August. Let's hope there's improvement on November 9th.

Mike