[access-uk] freeview channels

  • From: "Joe Hunter" <joehunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:58:20 +0100

Hi Vanja, I do not know where you live but when you joint vergin mdedia you
will be given a aeria code as we have herein the northwest.  The listings
and their respective numbers may vary from aeria to aeria.  I can help you
if you are aeria 01. Good luck.  Since getting the goodmans box, We can now
know what channnel we are on and what programeis on at the time and how long
the programme lasts.
Joe