[access-uk] Re: freeview box impressions

  • From: "Martin" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:23:54 +0100

Hello Will

I haven't noticed the buzzing through the television from the Goodman's box, but I have noticed the number of channels which display the no information available and the stammering of the speech. Not sure why this is, but given I only use it occasionally on my t.v in my bedroom I am not to bothered by the units little quirks'.

All the best

Martin

-----Original Message----- From: william lomas
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 8:30 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] freeview box impressions

hi all

I don't know if it is just my hearing but when I turn the volume up on my TV set I hear a constant buzz over the program is this how it is supposed to be?
I do like the goodmans though it is great but I notice 2 problems

1. no info available is given for many of the channels on the EPG is that because my region does not finish switchover until 20th of this month, so next week?
2. the speech stammers really bad, why has this not been addressed?