[access-uk] Re: freeview box impressions

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:53:16 +0100

They would not need speech this is the only real thing wrong with the box.

If your getting a buzzing the fault is most probably at your end, no one else has this problem.

On 12/04/2011 10:40, william lomas wrote:
well sighted people wouldn't put up with this box if they wer eot use it on a
daily basis

On 12 Apr 2011, at 10:13, Barry Toner wrote:

Hi,

I don't get the buzzing through the unit.  We all get the stammering as
previously mentioned because of the slow processor in the unit.

Regards,
Barry.