[access-uk] Re: freeview

  • From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 19:23:54 +0100

Tvonics I presume depends on what update channels is set to which is automatic by default. I've turned it off so wonder what will happen. Hoping a verbal/visual notification will be there. TV well let's not go down there smile as it depends on the TV in the first place.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu

On 30/08/2014 13:46, Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
OK, will we need to set TV or T Vonics freeview recorder, or both?

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Weston" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>