[access-uk] Re: freedom pass and taxi cards

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:00:58 +0100

Hi Ray,

I may not live in London now, but knowing the bus pass set-up from when I did live there and also having family and friends who still live there I can confirm that as far as I know, the Freedom Pass is as you put it a "London thing." Therefore, Husna, may I suggest that you ask your local social services the question you posed on the list, that is unless another list member who lives in London can answer the original question that started this thread.

Alexander Shannon