[access-uk] Re: free phone calls on the net.

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:55:18 -0000

An interesting post Derek, and in a way it ties in with my post of a few
minutes ago aimed at Billy.

Could be worth taking a closer look.  What I want to know is whether it depends
on using a computer, or whether a hardware option is usable for when the PC
isn't turned on.  Shall have to go and see.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx