[access-uk] Re: free accessible cd burners

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:38:39 +0100

Jim - whichever programme you opt for, something about it will have to be
learnt, so why not have a go with what you already have under Vista--insert
your blank disk, and select your rom drive from Windows Explorer, and go from
there, have a look on the file menu as I can't remember the steps off heart,
but always found them strait forward.

HTH in some way -

Andy