[access-uk] Re: forwarding text messages

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 21:14:12 -0000

"will the person the message has been forwarded to, see my number?"

No, the person the message has been forwarded to will not see your number, nor they will be able to know it’s been forwarded in the first place.

HTH
Amro

-----Original Message----- From: Derek Hornby
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 10:08 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] forwarding text messages

Hi All
If I send someone a text message, and they forward it on to someone
else,
will the person the message has been forwarded to, see my number?

Many thanks

Derek