[access-uk] Re: forwarding text messages

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 19:43:36 -0000

Generally speaking the answer is yes. However, years ago, when I was at uni, I received a message from a friend which said “quick I’ve wet my pants!”. It turned out that a third friend of ours came by a site or some software which let him to send messages to appear to have been sent from any number he chooses! So bear in mind that messages can be tampered with.

Best,
Amro

-----Original Message----- From: Derek Hornby
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 11:27 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: forwarding text messages

Ok thanks
So if I wanted to show you what x had texted me, the only way
for you to be 100% sure it was said, is if you read my mobile!

Regards, Derek

so