[access-uk] Re: for your information: the history of speech synthesis

  • From: "David W Wood" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "david.g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 15:28:01 +0100

Mike

The trouble is that journalists seem to think that they know everything
about everything!
Sorry to some!

A deeper issue, of course, is the downturn of sciences in education.
I think, however, that we are seeing a turnaround. A friend is a chemistry
teacher in a girls' school not far from you in Bramley. Three years ago
they had to engage two more a-level physics teachers owing to demand!

ATB

David W Wood