[access-uk] for those who tried to help me with audible

  • From: brian parker <brian.parker10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:37:09 +0100

hi friends, i got some help from a sighted friend, and she couldn't find a next step or anything helpful. so, i entered regular price, partly, because i had tried everything else. it then brought up a message that the password i had entered, was wrong. as i hadn't entered a password for at least a month, and that when i did, id worked perfectly, i was somewhat puzzled. anyway, i put it in again, and then it behaved as been described by some of you, and i have now downloaded my books. in spite of audible claiming that they are making improvements, i am not sure that they have. in the past, i never came across a link called next step. i now have one question. when i was downloading, it seemed to be downloading the books in to audible manager, and also in to media player. is this what the rest of you find, and does it mean, that the books are taking up bytes that i could use for something else. i say this, as i never use media player to play audible books. i wouldn't wan to try and removed them from media player, if that meant i lost them from audible manager. what do you think. thanks again for helping me. brian.