[access-uk] Re: for jackie: Re: Re: Two more Gmail questions

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 12:46:49 -0000

Hi Mo

Just to say for now that I firstly appreciate your help, and secondly that
all my other folders are working with the rules I have set up in Outlook.
It's just that the Gmail messages have to be deleted on the website and not
in the Office program.  I can live with it, but find it odd that's all,
particularly as I subscribed to the group with my regular account.

Thanks so much, I may have a mad half hour some time and go back to it!
(smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns