[access-uk] Re: for ibrim

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:28:42 +0100

Hi Fran,

Firstly go into Audible Manager.  Press Alt-D for Devices.  Now go down to
Add Device.  Now select HIMS Booksense and tab to Add button and press space
bar.  The manager will download the add-on for the booksense.

Finally, plug in the booksense and reload Audible Manager, then Alt-D again
for devices, then down to Activate Device and hit enter.  Now you will be
asked for your Audible user name and password.  Enter it correctly and press
OK.  Activation is done if the software says nothing.  If it gives you an
error, then either you got the name or password wrong, or something else is
going on.  If this happens, come back and we'll figure it out.

Now you should be able to transfer books from Audible Manager by pressing
Control-T on the book you wish to transfer and they will land on the
Booksense.

I hope this helps.

All the best

Steve