[access-uk] Re: for Ibrim

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 04:09:44 -0000

Hi Fran.

When you click on the download link, another page comes up asking you to enter
your email address if you want to subscribe to any of their newsletters.
Uncheck both boxes and leave the email field blank, then hit the download
button at the end of the form.  If your still having trouble, I'll upload the
file to my dropbox account for you to download directly.

All the best, Ibrahim.