[access-uk] Re: for Carol re duplicates

  • From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 03:27:55 +0100

=F3=88=B8=A6Rich,

Thanks for your helpful input.  I think you could well have something =
here since NTL has just done a lot of working upgrading their service.  =
By what they suggested to me, I think they realised this afternoon that =
the fault does lie with them.

I shall be watching things over the coming days and need to have more =
talks with them on several matters so hope this can soon be resolved.

Thanks again.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20