[access-uk] Re: football on the net

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 09:19:41 +0000

Hi Everyone

Please can someone who uses the service clarify some things for me.

My husband wishes to hear Aston Villa games on the internet.  I cannot find a
link to this service on the AVFC website.  there is a link to AVTV, though.

If he signed up for this World service from another team's website, would he be
able to receive Villa games?

Also, what player is used to stream the commentaries.  Does it vary according
to the radio station?

Thanks

Pele West