[access-uk] Re: font 20

  • From: "David W Wood" <david.g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:38:07 -0000

John

You didn't say which version of Word that you are using.
However, I think that the process with key strokes is the same:

Pres alt+o to bring up the format menu.

You should hear "font"

Pres enter

Tab until you hear "font size 12

Press the down arrow key until you hear 20

Press the enter key.

Job done.

To reverse, probably the easiest way is to ext word, open it again and your
normal document template should be loaded.

ATB

David W Wood