[access-uk] Re: follow up, re: secondhand zone.

  • From: "Keith Jones" <keith.a.jones@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:59:42 +0100

articles 81 and 82 of the European treaties covering competition, possibly
article 8 of The European Convention for the protection of Human Rights and
Fundamental Freedoms covering everyone's right to respect for their privacy and
the potential for breaching various sections of DDA including section 21.
Tel; 01495309485
Internet phone; 02921112813
Mobile; 07981529856
Fax; 08712642336