[access-uk] Re: follow up, re: secondhand zone.

  • From: "Rays Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:37:51 +0100

I've never subbed to the Second-Hand Zone so don't have first hand experience
of how business there is conducted, but it does sound to me as if there's as
much personal feeling here as anything that can be taken as fact.

If there are indeed legal issues arising out of this then this may not be the
place to discuss that.

It isn't as though there aren't other second-hand trading lists too, as Tom
Laurimer's email list page will reveal.

Cheers,
Ray.