[access-uk] Re: follow up, re: secondhand zone.

  • From: "Keith Jones" <keith.a.jones@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 17:39:34 +0100

9. No publicity of any other service/provider, website, mailing list, or
comments or quotations are allowed in the signature.

10. No cross posting of adverts are permitted and only the secondhand-zone
email address is allowed in the to field and the BCC or the CC fields must not
be used on this list. Several members have been removed who have not adhered to
this.

18. Items being sold/swapped/given away: All transactions must be fully
completed within 14 days. In the event of any item not received, the advertiser
must refund the buyer without question and it is up to the advertiser to ensure
that the goods are dispatched safely and by the correct postal service
and/or insured.

Tel; 01495309485
Internet phone; 02921112813
Mobile; 07981529856