[access-uk] follow up, re: secondhand zone.

  • From: "goshawk" <dj.goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Keith Jones" <keith.a.jones@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 22:05:48 +0100

hello list,
as a follow up, to my messages regarding the behaviour, of the moderator of the
secondhand zone list, I have recently heard, that he is under investigation,
for abuse of his position, and for breaches of the law, in relation to some of
the rules on his list.
yahoo are already investigating him, and an investigation of him by the
authorities is definitely on the cards, with possible criminal charges
following.
I thought, that people should be made aware of this, as people who stick by,
and up for him no matter what, could find themselves implicated also.

Simon Wilkes,
e-mail,
dj.goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype,
dj-goshawk
windows live,
goshawk-on-horseback
goshawk-on-horseback@xxxxxxxxxx
phone, 02082200261, +442082200261 if outside of UK,
mobile, (voice or text) 07957880038, +447957880038 if outside of UK.