[access-uk] Re: flash player

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 19:49:26 +0100

Hi John.

OK, there might be two reasons why your getting this, either as you said the flash player you have is outdated or it simply isn't loaded in IE. You need to go to the tools and manage add ons panel to find out whether it is active and what version you have. If you can't be bothered with all that, you can go to www.adobe.com, find the get flash player link and follow through the instructions your given to download or update as necessary.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>