[access-uk] Re: fl football

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 20:07:02 +0100

Hi Trace fine you have to select your team so Andy I will have a nother look to see if you can select a premiership team I am now sure you can but unless there is an actual game on you cannot test the commentary.

hth.
At 20:00 05/05/2013, you wrote:
hi, brilliant, will have another fiddle in a sec or three and get back to you

trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>