[access-uk] Re: fitting pc cards?

  • From: Georgina Joyce <gena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 16:30:01 +0100

Hi

Sorry George, got to disagree.  I've put cards in without any problem.  In
facet, when dealing with used cards, using the sense of touch is an advantage.
Firstly, it's important to ensure the safety of the fitter.  Ensuring that
mains power is disconnected.  And steps are taken to minimise static.  For
years blind people have been trained to use a lathe, repair and tune a piano
and repair bycicles.  Many of us are also radio amateurs too.

Well, that's my opinion.

Gena
On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 01:34:45AM +0100, George Bell wrote:
> Hi Billy,
>
> With difficulty.  You've got to get the case open first.
>
> George.

---end quoted text---

--
2E0AXU