[access-uk] firefox

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Jfw List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jaws-uk list <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, access-uk list <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blcompusers list <blcompusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 23:32:08 +0200

Hi all,

I've insttalled Firefox and try to find good points to use it instead of Internet Explorer.
Can someone who uses firefox and can shed more light on that browser?
I noticed for example that when I have a send email link, that means pressing on it will take me in Internet Explorer directly to outlook express or microsoft outlook but in firefox,, it doesn't work.
Are there any settings or changes or settings that I have to use in order to get this function work in firefox too?
I'll be very happy to get more info from you.

Thanks,

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner