[access-uk] finding someone via a hotmail address

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 10:19:10 +0100

hi all i know this is a stab in the dark but last friday someone on a train
said to me that they need their piano tuning so, it was so busy and we were
just getting off i told her to look for me under my name on the net.

last saturday i got an email from her but after i replied i think my u 2 mini
maybe   not have sent this email to the correct address as it had some funny
dots and dashes in it.

so, i wonder if there is a way to find this person.

i am not on face book and when i put a search in google it brings up a face
book profile.

the person is called

anna smith and the email was something like anna 6n cap s mithh at
hotmail$co$uk i do know she says she is in wakefield thanks