[access-uk] finding attachments in Thunderbird

  • From: John Wilson <john9727jw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 14:19:52 +0000

Hello All,

Using the most up-to-date version of Thunderbird, Win 8.1 and NVDA, I used to have no difficulty in finding and opening/saving attachments in Thunderbird but, for some strange reason, things have changed. I used to go to the Message Menu and down to Attachments and find a list of attachments there with options of what to do with them. However, in recent days this list of attachments is no longer there. All you get is a list of things you might wish to do with an attachment. I cannot find or open the attachments.

Does anyone know what might have caused this change and how I should now go about finding and opening attachments?

Thanks.

John.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq