[access-uk] Re: favourites in outlook express

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:36:25 +0100

Hi again Trace.

Just shows you. None of us are really all that good at computing! I didn't mean to send you a half finished message.

In my previous message we were at your Favourites Directory. - if you wish, I can write direct to you with the FULL instructions - Sorry for making it so confusing.

If you are still with me!!!, you should be in your Favourites Directory. If you arrow up and down, you will hear JAWS announce list of urls and addresses which you have already saved. These are contained within a Folder View type of list. If you press the Tab key a couple of times, you will hear JAWS announce a Tree View list.

While in the Tree View list Press Alt F and select New, press enter and ennnter again on Folder. JAWS will announce New Folder and you will have an opportunity to give the folder a name. Call this computing and press enter. You can follow the steps several times to create a number of folders, such as Work; Computing: hobbies; cooking etc.

Trace. I did not realise when answering your message that this would end up so complicated. I'm sorry about that. It's really not all that complicated, it's only me trying to write it up. Tell you what, get back to me and I'll talk you through it by phone or msn . my telephone number is 01436 842 350. You can contact me directly with a friends number and I'd be pleased to go through it with you.

Best wishes.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>