[access-uk] Re: favorites

  • From: Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 17:58:28 +0300

Hi, I believe you should find all the old windows 8 documents on your C drive.
They are most likely hidden though. Failing that you could try using an
application called Recuva to search your external for them.
HTH

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Aug 2015, at 4:53 pm, Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi.
Did a roll back and set back factory default from windows 8.1 64 bit to
windows 7 64 bit pro.
But I thought I had copied all my favorites over.
But when I go to my external drive, it is empty.
So.
Is there any tool to get my favorites back, or am I toast.
Any one had the same exact, and then or do you know of a tool where I could
find all my favorites.
Thanks.