[access-uk] Re: fantasy football

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:43:31 +0100

Hi there cheers I am using window eyes and nothing like that is happening. I did sign in and clicked on my leagues will try it with n v d a I think Gareth said the chap did not enter both my teams. I cannot do anything with the iphone app as well which is very strange indeed. thanks for getting back though.At 17:42 24/08/2012, you wrote:

Hello John, yes I think I can help a little.  Bring up the site
www.telegraph.co.uk/fantasyfootball. It will say log in on the page so you put your address in and password. You use the same password as last year. When the
page changes you enter on my team and your team will show if you enter on my
leagues it will bring up Blind mans buff you can then see everybodies scores and
start up teams.  there is also a place to make transfers.

send to me privately if you like John and I will help further if I can.

Cheers

Ron